In Copenhagen, Aarhus and Tarm: Unforgettable Experiences (Erasmus +)


During my time in high school, I had the amazing opportunity to participate in an Erasmus program in Denmark. It was a life-changing experience that broadened my horizons and exposed me to new cultures, ideas, and ways of living.

Upon my arrival in Denmark, I was immediately struck by the stark contrast between my own culture and that of the Danish people. They were incredibly welcoming and friendly, and I quickly learned to appreciate their unique customs and traditions.

One of the most memorable aspects of my Erasmus experience was the opportunity to attend school in Denmark. The education system was vastly different from what I was accustomed to, with a greater emphasis on practical skills and group collaboration. I was amazed by how engaged and motivated the students were, and it made me realize how much I had taken my own education for granted.

Outside of school, I had the chance to explore the stunning Danish countryside and cities, including Copenhagen, Aarhus and Tarm. I was constantly inspired by the beautiful architecture, rich history, and vibrant arts and culture scene.

Overall, my Erasmus experience in Denmark was an unforgettable adventure that taught me valuable lessons about myself and the world around me. I will always be grateful for the friendships, experiences, and memories that I gained during that time

 Amina 1ºBach


Comments

Popular Posts