BICYCLE TRIP

 

At the beginning of the 2023 school year, the Physical Education teachers took us on an trip to a bicycle activity, the truth was that it was quite cool. 

That day I got too tired. If you don't know how to ride a bike, don't worry, a teacher will always stay with you to teach you while the others do a route with the bikesall over a park. And the fun and interesting thing is that every five minutes or so we would stop somewhere and they would explain to us when it was created why and all those things. 

As for the protection on the bikes, it was very good, they gave you helmets below the helmets, caps to protect yourself, and they also gave you a bicycle according to your height. I am short, so they gave me one of my size. When we finished, we went to a park to play , we all played even the teachers also played.


But what I liked the most was that we went by subway, it was the first time I went by subway with my classmates, it was incredible.

Laila 1ºA

Comments

Popular Posts