New Experiences in Poland (Erasmus +)

 


My dream is to travel all around the world. 

Everyone wants to see new things, this means learning about new cultures, new types of gastronomy and so on. Also, there are several people in this world who are excited to travel, and just waiting to get their own job to travel around the world. 

Well, if you are a teenager and you dream, or your hobby is to travel around the world let me tell you that you will love this piece of news. 

 I went to Poland (Szczecin), by an amazing project proposed in my school, Ies Nuestra Señora de la Almudena, called Erasmus Plus. Well, basically to join in this project students just needed to do a motivation letter, telling our academic history till now, also telling why I should be selected for it and no other students. 

In my experience, I will recommend this type of exchange, because in an exchange you have several things to share, like gastronomy, culture, school routine and more other things.  

Obviously, there are advantages and disadvantages, but there are more advantages than disadvantages. The disadvantages are that for one week you miss some classes, but there several advantages, like trying new type of food, meeting new people, enjoying de view also relaxing witch is essential for us the students and having fun with friends. 

 My experience in Poland was awesome, I learned new things like the water with gas is popular in Poland, also a food that I loved was the paszteciki and more other. 

Faria 4A

Comments

Popular Posts