AN INTERESTING COMPETITION OF ILLUSTRATED DIARIES

Have you ever heard about an illustrated diaries competition? I hadn´t either. However this year I participated in one. In this competition people of 1ESO was able to participate. 

The purpose of it was to decorate a diary and write in it. You could decorated as you want, with colleges, images, drawings, paintings... And of course there was a big prize. 

My friends and I think it is a really exiciting competition for the reason that while we were decorating our diaries we were destressed and relaxed. Besides that, the diaries came out pretty cool. There were so many and they all were amazing and beautiful! Fortunately, I won the competition, all thanks to my classmates that voted for me. 

Honestly, I think you should try to make an illustrated diary because its very fun to make one. And I know you will not regret it! 

Maksura 1A

Comments

Popular Posts