Math Spring Contest 2023



The spring math olympics consist of two tests full of math problems where you really have to think.

The first test is done at the high school, this test is used to choose 3 winners to represent the high school in the mathematics faculty of the Complutense University where the second test will be carried out.

Fortunately I have been the winner and I will represent the high school this Saturday April 22, the first test was much fun and I liked it because it is not the typical thing in which you have to memorize a text but rather you have to use your mind more than anything else.

I have always liked competing because it is much fun to compete against other participants and also have that spicy point of trying to beat each other.

Now I have to see how I do in the big test and see if I can be among the 150 best and take a diploma with some of the big prizes.

Adam, 2A

Comments

Popular Posts