Pandora Project

 



The Pandora Excursion this excursion was actually a year ago but it doesn't matter because Iremember it like it was yesterday. It was one of the most fun excursions that I ever experienced, it was with some of my friends,the subject that let us go was Biology, it was far, like half an hour in the metro, but it was much fun.

In the very start we started rapping in the metro and having fun -one hour go to there- so we started the day well and with some good vibes. 

After we arrived they gave us some t-shirt, it was blue and I still have it on my closet, so it was like an hour that they started to explain what we have to do. IIt was a project were we think how we can help people, for example an application that helps with mental problems or issues.

We went like straight into two hours of brainstorming and after we had great break where we explored the place.

After that we had two hours to polish the ideas.

Aa fun fact of the trip was that one of my friends was there so we were having some fun and drama at the same moment. It was hilarious.

After finishing the project we were one of the ten selected teams to continue with the project. We were so excited about what we could create to help ! Actually, I have a good photo in my phone that I always see to remember that fun.

After that we got back to our home because it ended at 4 pm. 


Nour Mohamed 4º

Comments

Popular Posts