My Trip to Umbralejo

 


Umbralejo is a town abandoned since 1971. 

When they gave me this proposal I was very nervous, because my friends didn't want to come and I only knew a few people.

The first days it was very hard, because I had to meet new people who don't have the same accent that I'm normally used to. 

The third day I could say was one of my favorites, not only because I met a new friend (David), but also because I created dance. 

I didn't want to leave Umbralejo

I was having fun there, the difference between the different school centers was no longer noticeable. 

On the last day there was a party where we all danced. When the party was over, a few of us went to see the stars, views that I will never forget. I'm glad I didn't back out. 

Umbralejo will be memories that I will never forget.

Flor 4ºA

Comments

Popular Posts