Incredible Cooperative Activities with our Elders

I’ve been many years here in IES Almudena, I’ve participated in many activities but the most interesting ones have passed this year, The Soccer Team IES ALMUDENA and The Cooperative Activities with Handicapped people and Older People. Excepting the Trip to Albacete in 2019 (farm school), that one was incredible.

I have to remark the Cooperative Activities, I think this activity went incredible.

The Department of Physical Education organised some cooperative activities and we had to create and explain what these games were about.

This part was the easiest one for me because I knew a lot of cooperative games, we went in groups of 5 and started to brainstorm.

My Group was in charge of the Older People and we had to meet them on a few days. At first, I was really nervous because we made lots of activities and we didn’t know how their physical condition was.

However and to my surprise they were really healthy. The day came and we started presenting to each other and asking our names, we divided into groups.

And my team was Diego, Alfonso, Aylen, Pilar and Beny. These last two were the older people.

But of older people they had nothing: they were really active and really charismatic persons,  and at the end of the activity we had made a choreography.

And competed with each team: fortunately, Pilar was a really good dancer and teacher of Bachata, that was incredible!

At the End we made a Choreography with everybody, and we enjoyed a really good experience.

Then in the next days we met the handicapped people and I have to say it went extremely well.

The teachers of them were helping us during the session.

I´m really happy because we knew we did a really good job, making laugh and dance some important people in our society.

Personally, I really loved these activities.


Andrés 1º Bach


Comments

Popular Posts