CREATIVE ACTIVITIES OF THE GRANJA ESCUELA TRIP



We have just arrived from the trip to Atalaya de Alcaraz, you might be wondering what did we do while we were there or maybe if it was fun.

Let me tell you some activities that I think all the persons have enjoyed there!!

After the snack time we prepared some activities, and one day we needed to create or recreate a song, needed to make an advertisement and a wedding .We were separated in three groups: the goats, the pandas and the chickens.

I was at the goats team and we decided to make an advertisement promoting our own shampoo, I was the person that was promoting the shampoo while one of my group had an old wig, I grabbed it and threw it to the air. 

Then I came closer to my friend that was our model and the person that caught the attention of all our viewers, because he grabbed a chair and when I said "You will not have any problems with your hair at the parties" he falled on puporse and started dancing! 

We won the contest at the categorie of the best advertisement. For the song we also created one of our own, it was very short but it was very good for the few time we had, it went like this:

"We love the sun, that shines our heart and make us warm" 

and we added somelittle dances to make ir more entertaining. 

And for the weeding, I was priest, and we married Agapita with Agapito.We had bridesmaid crying of hapinness and the parents of Agaptito and Agapita were also very happy!!

I recommend you to go if you have the chance, you will enjoy it a lot.

There are a lot of fun activities and you can also socialize with the students from other class! The landscapes,the views and the village are beautiful, you disconnect a lot from the sound of the cities, and also get away of all the pollution that the cities.

Raiza 2A

Comments

Popular Posts